SustainabilityCareersMedia CentreContact Us
It is Comma Oil & Chemicals Ltd policy to conduct its business in a manner that is compatible with the balanced environmental and economic needs of the communities in which it operates.
Comma is committed to continuous efforts to improve environmental performance throughout its operations.
Accordingly, our policy is to:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and apply responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Identify the significant environmental impacts of our operations and manage their impact through appropriate control measures.
- Commit to continually improve our environmental performance, setting targets and objectives to achieve this, specifically for energy use, wastes management and emissions.
- Commit to on-going development of our products and packaging to minimise their environmental impact.
- Provide education, training and procedures for staff to address environmental issues, the environmental effects of their activities and their roles and responsibilities in delivering the environmental performance objectives of the company.
- Respond quickly and effectively to incidents and non-conformances resulting from our operations, and implement investigation findings to prevent re-occurrence.
- Communicate our environmental aims and objectives to staff, suppliers, contractors, customers and the public.
- Annually evaluate our environmental processes and review the findings and our overall environmental performance against targets and objectives to identify opportunities for improvement.